Our Automotive Services
Our vehicle locksmith services include (and are not necessarily limited to):
- Repairing locks and keys on site for nearly all domestic and import makes and models, including those with sophisticated locking and theft-prevention systems
- Extracting broken keys and re-keying vehicle locks
- Replacing broken locks and keys
- Repairing ignition switches and ignition lock transponders
- Programing chip keys
- Making and servicing high-security locks and keys for vehicles, including sidewinder cut keys.
Our vehicle locksmith services cover various types of motor vehicles, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- Passenger vehicles, including cars, trucks and motorcycles
- Commercial vehicles
- Industrial and construction equipment
- Sport vehicles, including 4-wheelers and ATVs
- Campers and RVs
- Boats and other watercraft
- Aircraft, including airplanes and helicopters.
Call for your Free Estimate
Our Residential Services
Our residential locksmith services include (and are not necessarily limited to):
- Installing new locks and other security features, such as panic bars
- Changing locks
- Repairing broken or damaged locks, including break-in repairs
- Extracting broken keys from locks
- Re-keying locks
- Advising you on the best locks, safes, vaults and/or security system for your home, based on your needs and goals
- Restoring access and security to your home.
Our residential lock and key services cover:
- Front, back and side doors
- Home vaults and safes
- Home security systems
- Mailbox locks
- Garage locks
- Any other lock, security system and/or safe on your residential property.
Our Commercial Services
Our commercial locksmith services include (and are not necessarily limited to):
- Installing, changing and repairing locks
- Re-keying locks
- Installing, repairing and changing keyless entry systems
- Installing and repairing panic bars, exit devices and automatic door closers
- Handling any issues with Master Key Systems.
Our commercial lock and key services cover (and are not necessarily exclusive to):
- Any entry to your business
- Desk and file cabinet locks
- Safes and vaults
- Company vehicles
- Garages, storage units and other buildings/gateways on your commercial property.
The certified, bonded locksmiths at Flash Lock and Key Locksmiths provide professional service 24 hours/day, 365 days/year for any commercial lock and security needs. Our prompt, courteous service is backed by affordable, upfront pricing.
With Flash Lock and Key, you can expect:
- Upfront, competitive pricing with no hidden fees or “surprise” costs
- 24-hour service, 365 days per year – We welcome late-night calls!
- Guaranteed products and services
- Professional, high-quality, courteous service